[Lazarus] tooltip debugger shows incorrect data

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:24:43 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-13 15:08, Martin Schreiber het geskryf:
> based, sometimes it is necessary to store a value into a testvariable but

Oh, I tried this nugget you shared with me a little while back, but
unfortunately as my screenshots show, that helped absolutely zero in this
case. Watches debug window shows no value for the char variable. At least
that is where MSEide outshined Lazarus IDE, by showing me the correct value
of a char variable.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/