[Lazarus] tooltip debugger shows incorrect data

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:41:44 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's just amazing that everybody known that the debugger support in Lazarus
> and FPC absolutely sucks!

I don't think it sucks. It's better then vi, devcpp, doctor java, eclipse, etc.

In general, GDB is not at all a bottleneck in my software development
needs. Of course I would be very happy if someone else writes a
fpdebugger.

Plus, the tooltips always work for me. Maybe because I very rarely use
the data type Char.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho