[Lazarus] TListView compatibility Delphi <=> Lazarus?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:54:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:44:35 +0200, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

>If you compile in Lazarus, the fpc compiler which is in the set in the
>environment options is used.
>If you compile from the command line, the fpc compiler set in the make
>command is used. If none is set, the first fpc compiler on the path is
>used.

Is it possible to install the ARM version of FPC on my Windows PC and
then direct Lazarus to use that when compiling so that I can do
cross-compilation for the target embedded ARM-based board?

What I mean is if I select to download the ARM FPC compiler is it
supposed to run in an ARM environment or can it be run in Windows?

Bo Berglund