[Lazarus] WebData

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Oct 15 04:29:54 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-14 21:22:59 -0400, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 10/14/2010 19:47, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> >On 2010-10-14 13:00:29 -0300, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> >>On 2010-10-11 10:47:05 -0300, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> >>  >

> >>Hi Michael, did you check my example?
> >>

> >Nevermind, I found the solution.
>
> *the* solution or /a/ solution?

In this case, I think is *the* solution, because without it, the module
just don't work.

The problem was that I was missing placing an ExtJSJSONDataFormatter, and a
ExtJSJsonWebdataInputAdaptor, both linked to the TFPWebProviderDataModule's
ContentProducer and InputAdaptor properties.

It was easy to find it after I noted there was an "wmdebug" define turned
off in sqldbwebdata.pp, I turned it on and compiled. When I'd run the code
again, the Access Violation I was getting was more informative with a
detailed stacktrace who pointed me to fpwebdata.pp, line 828, where I saw
the need of a TCustomWebDataInputAdaptor.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com