[Lazarus] How send key events to a control with XSendEvent (without libXtst)

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Oct 17 21:04:39 CEST 2010

On Sunday 17 October 2010 18:28, fluisgirardi at gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, the only thing that need be done to get it working on QT is get
> the XDisplay and XWindow, but I don´t know very well Qt. When it´s
> done maybe it can be a lazarus example?

1.As I said, if you want to use X calls, there's qtx11.inc in
lcl/interfaces/qt where you can see howto get XDisplay and other things from
QX11Info class and can use previous X example for gtk2 and qt.
2.If you want to work directly with qt , then it's easy just create and
QKeyEvent and send to widget (TQtWidget(YourTWinControl.Handle).Widget) which
expects input.

zeljko