[Lazarus] lazarus 32bit locks up under win7-64

BTree Computing Services btreecs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:52:36 CEST 2010

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> This thread is a summary of intermittent experience over the last year
> or so with Lazarus running natively on various platforms. I hope to
> cover ARM, PPC, SPARC and (for completeness) x86 on Linux (Debian v5
> "Lenny"), possibly also some older Windows OSes on x86 (NT, W2K); I'm
> afraid that I don't have an x64 system which I think would cover all
> currently-supported CPUs.
>
> Mattias, noting your
>
>> 0.9.29 with fpc 2.4.0 or higher.
>
> I'll work with sources from svn. This might mean that I'm a day or so
> behind in some cases since some of the older machines will take more
> than a day doing a full build.

PPC (Power Mac G3) on Debian "Lenny"

make bigide completed without significant problems.

A minor problem I came across is that if the lazarus source directory is
moved intact between development systems of different architectures the
tools/svn2revisioninc binary isn't deleted by a make clean. I was going
to report this as a bug but am still hunting for my user ID and password.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk