[Lazarus] TXMLPropstorage not consistently saviing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:38:02 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-19 11:19, A.J. Venter het geskryf:

> I know I've been out of the lazarus scene for a while but I was almost
> entirely out of the development scene for a few months (needed a
> break)

It seems you have just been doing what your blob site says:  silentcoder
:)

Hope the break was good.... I sometimes feel I need such a break too.
Sometimes I feel I should pack up and go to South America, so I can go hug
some trees. :-)

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/