[Lazarus] How to jump to start of function

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:45:24 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-21 01:17, Frank Church het geskryf:

> Does Lazarus offer the ability to bring up a list of functions and jump
> to a start of a function, like the function in gexperts used to?

Alt+G (or Ctrl+G on my system)  will bring up the Procedure List dialog (in
the Search menu) - I ported that add-on from GExperts years ago. I believe
it comes installed by default with Lazarus now. Once the dialog pops up,
start typing any part of the procedure name you want, it will filter the
list. Down arrow to select, Enter to go there.

PS:
There is a bug in LCL for years now, the down arrow doesn't immediately
focus and select the first item in the listview, you need to press down
arrow 2 or 3 times to get there.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/