[Lazarus] JEDI Code Format

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 23 01:10:15 CEST 2010

On 22.10.2010 20:02, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is the JEDI Code Formatter in Lazarus Tools menu already supposed to format
> code, or is it still under construction? I only get a parse tree and no option
> to modify the code.

It has its own parser (separate sourceforge project) and sometimes
cannot parse new or seldom used language features or dialect variations
that it does not (yet) know or that trigger a bug in its parser. I have
seen this happen already. Try to identify the offending language
construct that it cannot parse and file a bug report.

Bernd