[Lazarus] Release schedule and policy

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:38:26 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-25 09:25, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> Too much work, because it requires me to know in which branches the features are.

That only occurs if they don't name the branch appropriately. For example,
a branch named 'michaels_work' is useless to anybody else. Compare that to
a branch named 'ide_build_modes' or 'fpdoc_rtf_hyperlink_support'.

> svn update
> is much shorter.

I'm lazy too, that is why all my usual git commands for Lazarus repository
are in a script. So I simply run:  updatework.sh    :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/