[Lazarus] Release schedule and policy

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:47:05 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-25 10:35, Vincent Snijders het geskryf:

> No, there is a limit on the number of branches you - sorry, I mean *I*
> - can overview. For me, two long living branches are already too much.

Distribute the work-load. The developer working on whatever branches are
responsible for keep it up to date. Why do you think you must do that? All
you (meaning the person maintaining the key public branches like Fixes,
Trunk etc) need to do, is merge those "feature" branch into others. If they
don't merge, revert the changes, email the maintainer of that branch to get
his work in order.

The key is to delegate! :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -