[Lazarus] Release schedule and policy

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:23:15 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-25 12:58, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> Then other people are discussing GIT on the maillist instead of testing
> 2.4.2-rc1.

It's not clever to generalize, because you have no clue what others are
doing. I made that same mistake in the past.

As a matter of fact, I have switch to using FPC 2.4.2-rc1 on my work
development system (linux 64-bit) since the day you announced it. I
switched our Windows development to FPC 2.4.2-rc1 + Lazarus (the Vincent
release) the day he announced it. So at least here at Master Maths we are
using 2.4.2-rc1 every day.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/