[Lazarus] Problem with Lazarus menu

Дмитрий Курашкин dkurashkin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:13:41 CEST 2010

Le 25/10/2010 20:11, Bo Berglund a écrit :
> I have been using Indy a lot in Delphi so when now looking at what can
> be done with FPC/Lazarus I am interested in the way Indy can be used.
>
> I found the Wiki page:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Indy_with_Lazarus
> from which I came to the Indy page:
> http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/fpc/index.en.aspx
> Here it is stated that the latest version is indy-10.2.0.3 from Nov
> 2007!
>
> Can this really be true? Is there no later version available?
> Or maybe the Indy-for-FPC has died?

Here is an excerpt of Atozed newsgroup (no web mirror) :

"Koriolan" <koriolan_new at o2.pl> wrote in message
news:FA9EA523FEB7E340koriolan_new at o2.pl...

> > Where is the Indy 9 for freepascal/lazarus ?
There isn't one.  Indy 9 never supported FPC.

> > The Indy 9 for freepascal is
> > http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/fpc/index.en.aspx

That is for Indy 10, not Indy 9.  That is an old page anyway.  Support for
FPC was merged into the main Indy 10 codebase a long time ago.  Follow the
links on the main Indy website to the Indy 10 (Tiburon branch) code, and
compile the FPC packages in it.

-- Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

---------------------------------------
Le 08/09/2010 11:43, thierrybo a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> sorry to enter this old thread. Is
> https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/branches/Tiburon folder the only
> choice ? I saw some FPC code in
> https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/trunk folder also. What are the
> differences between them ?
>
> Thierrybo

Sorry, I just saw the note on
http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Download/svn.EN.aspx :

> Note: The "trunk" folder in the Indy 10 repository has an old version.
The "Tiburon" branch contain the current version for now. This will be
resolved in a later version when Indy 10's Unicode functionality has
been completed.
"thierrybo" <thierrybothorel at yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:7A965C0CADBDE340thierrybothorel at yahoo.fr...

> > Sorry, I just saw the note on
> > http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Download/svn.EN.aspx :

That note is outdated.  The trunk was recently updated, but the website has
not been updated yet.

-- Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

-------------------------------
"thierrybo" <thierrybothorel at yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:1F326FF9ACBDE340thierrybothorel at yahoo.fr...

> > Is https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/branches/Tiburon folder the
> > only choice ? I saw some FPC code in
> > https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/trunk folder also. What are the
> > differences between them ?

The trunk was recently updated to contain the Tiburon code that shipped
with
Embarcadero's new RAD Studio XE release.  The code in the Tiburon branch
contains newer code that is not in the Trunk yet.

-- Remy Lebeau (TeamB)