[Lazarus] Build modes, macros and conditionals

patspiper patspiper at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 15:05:22 CEST 2010

On 10/26/2010 02:41 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2010-10-26 12:55, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho het geskryf:
>
>> Now I can say that Lazarus is trully the best IDE =)
>>
> ..as long as you don't try and debug your source code with it. ;-)
>

> Regards,
>    - Graeme -

Even though debugging is weak and flawed to say the least, and even
though there are other bugs, it is a fantastic and very powerful IDE
which launches in a couple of seconds.

Can a part of the build modes be outside the project options, or have a
default starting set? (Such as having a build mode for each required
target without adding these to each and every project)