[Lazarus] Indy with Lazarus, what is the latest state?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:59:56 CEST 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:55:02 +0200, Marco van de Voort
<marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

>On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 02:43:41PM +0200, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>> > I am mostly interested in Lazarus for cross-platform use so if it is
>> > only possible to use Indy10 with Lazarus/fpc on Windows then I am out
>> > of luck here... :-(
>> >
>> Please read Marco message carefully, I read it as:
>> Indy 9 is for windows only
>> Indy 10 is cross platform.
>
>Which is correct.

Good to know! :-)
I'll continue along these lines then.

BTW: Is there a way to get the Indy10 files in Linux format?
There are different line endings in Linux than what is in the Fulgan
zip file which is Windows line endings, I believe). I assume that you
have to have Linux line endings in order to make it work with Lazarus
on Ubuntu?

Bo Berglund