[Lazarus] Release schedule and policy

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:18:29 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-27 14:00, Joost van der Sluis het geskryf:
> Well, as you're such a bug Git fan. And you want a better
> debugging-environment....
>
> Just checkout the archer/gdb project, you can find it at:
>
> git://sourceware.org/git/archer.git

That is a half-baked mirror of their primary CVS repository (from what I
can see). That repository doesn't use any features of Git, so what did you
expect.

In any case, I have no time for tinkering with C code, or learn such a lot
of spaghetti procedural code (as I have heard from so many here). I know
just enough C to read it, but not code with it. I'll rather spend the
little time I have on a Object Pascal based debugger. Which is what the FPC
team should have done from the start.  Or improve tiOPF's "log to GUI"
class to have the features of Raize's CodeSite Live Debug Viewer.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/