[Lazarus] fpGUI

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:05:07 CEST 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

V> I see fpGUI is 'pre-alpha', but i'm still a little surprised that when i try
V> to compiile a 'blank' app I get an error...
V> "Fatal: Can't find unit Interfaces used by project1"
[...]
V> and yet if I change only from 'fpGUI' to 'default' its fine...
V> any ideas?

You must recompile the LCL using fpGUI as target platform (Tools ->
Configure Build Lazarus -> LCLInterface=fpGUI -> Select LCL build or
LCL clean+build -> Build Lazarus.

All other options, like Package registration, IDE interface, etc, must
be in "Non Build" mode ( the option under the X ).

PS: You must have fpGUI files in the fpGUI folder as described in
Lazarus\lcl\interfaces\fpgui\README.txt

They are not supplied with Lazarus.

--
Best regards,