[Lazarus] fppkg and lazarus packages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 09:58:21 CEST 2010

Op 2010-09-02 22:05, Joost van der Sluis het geskryf:

> > fppkg update
> > fppkg install lnet
> >
> > Check if everything is ok with 'fppkg list'

I get the following error. I've got latest FPC 2.4.3 in my path under
64-bit Linux.

------------------------------------
~ $ rm -rf ~/.fppkg
~ $ fppkg update
~ $ fppkg list
Name                 Installed        Available
lnet                 -                0.6.4-2446
~ $ fppkg install lnet
The FPC Package tool encountered the following error:
[lnet] Package fcl-process <none> is not available

BTW:
How can we publish our own package to that list produced by 'fppkg list'. I
have been wanting to add fpgui to that list since fppkg came to be.

I think the whole fppkg concept is great (almost like perl's CPAN concept).
Unfortunately they FPC rollout of this feature (fppkg and fpmake.pp) is so
slow - nearly useless. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/