[Lazarus] Errors installing ACS 2.2 Sound component (ACS_Classes.pas)

Peter E Williams foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 3 22:36:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 13:16 -0700, Bihar Anwar wrote:
> Try ACS v2.4 svn version. I'd done it before with a success. Yes, it cannot be
> compiled before my trivial fixes to the ACS source, but I forgot what fixes I'd
> done at the time. Just to tell you my experience, ACS preloading and stopping
> time is very slow.
>
> However, I've ever saw Graeme start a discussion with a topic "playsound..." or
> "play music ..." or something like that, maybe that helps.

I went to this page:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/ACS#Download

but all I could find was links to individual files. Isn't there
somewhere where I can download the ENTIRE archive of it, instead of each
bloody individual file!?!?!?!? I would appreciate a link to it.

Best Regards,
	PEW
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia