[Lazarus] Key codes

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:29:35 CEST 2010

2010/9/10 Marc Weustink <marc.weustink at cuperus.nl>:
>> I appended to the request to ask if it's possible to grab special keys
>> (like the media ones or dedicated to office, zoom, etc.)
>
> for the most of them there are VK codes defined.
>
> Marc

Not for my Keyboard :)
I have a Microsoft Office Keyboard. One of best keyboard ever... IMHO :p
But in Windows 64Bit from Vista to Seven there aren't ways to install
drivers... the "beautiful" thing is that a "mini-program" that comes
with 32Bit drivers, works on 64Bit and it shows that it recognizes
correctly some special keys that doesn't work in any other way.

These special "keys" are the equivalent of ALT-TAB (back and forward),
Back and Forward of browsers and the most important for me: the scroll
wheel! No other keyboard have a scroll wheel like this... I really
miss it :p

So, seeing the program that comes with 32Bit recognizes the scroll
wheel in 64Bit OS, maybe I could grab its VK on lazarus... this is the
idea :)

Regards,
Kjow