[Lazarus] Snow Leopard: Debugger unusable after an exception is raised

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Wed Sep 22 21:02:49 CEST 2010

nice! sometimes the solution is simpler than you think :)

patient - if i do this it hurts,
doctor - don't do it then

you could consider
- check for locked resources after suspending the thread, resuming locking
thread of necessary
- a 'server' thread that other threads send messages to, a bit like a
database server but for your imaginary app.
- theres probably plenty of ideas to resolve/work around this if you search
web