[Lazarus] Broken trunk compilation

Bogusław Brandys brandys at o2.pl
Thu Sep 23 13:06:07 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a debugger problem when using the latest Lazarus snapshot on Mac
OS Snow Leopard, as well as with older Lazarus snapshots from this year.

When my program raises an exception, Lazarus appears in the foreground
but it does not show any exception dialog and it does not show the
execution point. Using Run->Run, I cannot continue the program. Sometimes
Run->Show Execution Point works and the Call Stack also makes sense. But
then I have to use "Reset debugger", which is the only debug command
that works.

Any ideas? Should I try this on OS X 10.5? Or install an older XCode
version on 10.6?

Cheers,
Tobias