[Lazarus] Using Lazarus on Embedded Linux?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Sep 25 18:16:39 CEST 2010

I've also replied to you FPC mailing list messages.

This won't answer all of your questions but I hope it will help:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/embeddedfreepascal.htm

I'd be glad to discuss this in more detail.

For some serial code, look for "Simple Serial" on this page:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/monitor.htm

Paul Breneman
www.dbReplication.com - VCL database replication components
www.TurboControl.com - Hardware and software development services
- Educational programming project for environment monitoring
- Information on using FreePascal for embedded systems
- Support information for the TurboPower open source libraries