[Lazarus] Delphi compatible XML lib

Juha Manninen (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:48:33 CEST 2010

On Sunday 26 September 2010 18:30:10 Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> It should not be hard to create a Delphi-compatible layer on top of it,
> but honestly: I don't see why you would want to do that...

I am thinking how to improve the Delphi converter. Some projects fail in
conversion only because they use XML and the library interface is different.

The converter could change the code directly or use some compatibility layer.
The latter would even allow using the same source code for both Delphi and
Lazarus.

Regards,
Juha