[Lazarus] Using Lazarus on Embedded Linux?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:25:41 CEST 2010

... snip ...

> These are corner cases, though, and I fear that we're very
> far off topic
> again.

Hi guys, my intent for this thread was not to discuss the borderline case
where data are saved to a memory card by the user and he pulls the card out
in the middle of a write operation or right after it is done and so causes
corruption on the card...
I realize now that this may happen, but in my case the memory card is
inserted behind a watertight door (system is for outdoor use) so it will
sit there for a whole session and probably not come out until the system
is back in the office....

The memory card problems warrant a separate thread so one may find the
conclusions later on.

--
Bo B