[Lazarus] Serial communication??

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:22:17 CEST 2010

Am 29.09.2010 07:30, schrieb Bo Berglund:
> Fine, so now I have to find code to do a listing of files...
> I guess that FindFirst and FindNext from Windows API does
> not work...
> How is it done in FPC/Lazarus to list files in a directory?
> Especially on Linux.

Of course FindFirst/FindNext/FindClose works. :)

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/sysutils/findfirst.html

A tip from me: If you have a Delphi function/procedure from which you
don't know whether it's also implemented in FPC or in Lazarus you might
try a search from this function on the FPC site.

Example for Google:

findfirst site:freepascal.org

This lists the documentation page as one of the first entries. :)

(You might also try to press F1 on a function/method identifier in
Lazarus to see whether it finds a help entry)

Regards,
Sven