[Lazarus] Where to set project search paths in lazarus?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:57:50 CEST 2010

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Compiler_Options#Other_Unit_F
iles

I went there and added the directories as follows (on one line):
/home/bosse/Engineering/SSR8GUI/Source/;
/home/bosse/Engineering/SSR8GUI/AgiAdmin/;
/home/bosse/Engineering/SSR8GUI/Common/

Then I did a Quick Compile and got the not found error for the first
unit mentioned in my test unit:
"Fatal: Can't find unit Class_AXD used by unit SSManager"

Of course I have verified that the Class_AXD.pas file is actually located in

the second of the directories listed above.

Do I have to change the extension of the pas files to pp in order for
Lazarus to find the used units? Maybe pas is not a recognized ext?