[Lazarus] Where to set project search paths in lazarus?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:07:03 CEST 2010

> You should use the Delphi converter included in Lazarus:
> It fixes automatically all unit names to match the actual
> case-sensitive file
> name, plus does many other things.
>
> See:
>  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Delphi_Converter_in_Lazarus
>
> What version of Lazarus are you using? If you don't have the
> latest SVN trunk
> version, please get it as soon as possible. The released
> version is very old
> and the development version is a huge improvement over it.

I installed Ubuntu 10.04-2 on Sunday and then I used the
Synaptic Package Manager to get Lazarus and the associated
FPC compiler.
Lazarus version: 0.9.28.2-8ubuntu1
FPC version: 2.4.0

But just now I have decided to put Lazarus also on my main
PC, which si Win XP-Pro SP3 so I went to the Lazarus download
and retrieved lazarus-0.9.28.2-fpc-2.2.4-win32.exe, which is
running the setup in the background just now.
Looks like Lazarus is the same version by the FPC is older...

I have no idea whatever of what to do in order to "get the
SVN trunk", could you explain this or direct me to some
HowTo on the web?

I have never used SubVersion, I work in two companies that
are exclusively CVS houses....

--
Bo B