[Lazarus] Posting to the list via the Gmane news gateway???

BosseB bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:32:58 CEST 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:31:52 +0200, "Bo Berglund"
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Same thing happens here. I tried my Gmail and work email accounts. I
>>> also get the gmane authentication email, reply to it as I should, but
>>> still no posts via Gmane gets to Lazarus. Doing the same thing and
>>> posting to the MSEgui mailing list via Gmane, and posting to the tiOPF
>>> mailing list via Gmane works fine - using any of my email addresses.
>>
>>I found out what is wrong on
>>http://gmane.org/list-address.php?group=gmane.comp.ide.lazarus.general.
>>
>>An old list address is used, it should be
>>lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org. Can any of the gmane users
>>contact gmane to correct it?
>>
>>Vincent
>
>I have sent the maintainer an email asking for a change now.

I have now gotten a reply by the maintainer of GMANE that he has
changed the address to which the server forwards the posted messages.
So I am now replying to my own post via the newsserver.
Kepp fingers crossed and hope that it will now work properly!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden