[Lazarus] setting fpdoc package name from lazarus

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Tue Apr 26 09:33:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm new to using fpdoc, so please be patient. ;)

The problem is that the description files created in lazarus' fpdoc
window are not put into the package documentation because they get the
package name set to the same name as the project (me thinks).

Scenario is as follows:

I'm developing some basic library code inside lazarus. This will later
form a package.

This library code is embedded into a testing project having a simple GUI
for quickly testing whatever is necessary.

How can I handle this case, the package name is or will be different
from the runnable project name?

OK, while developing I can run fpdoc using the project name and it
works. Do I have to use sed/awk for changing the name afterwards or is
there a more "integrated" way of doing this? If the name is changed and
more testing or development has to be done the names all have to be
changed back again ...

TIA,
Marc

--