[Lazarus] Project / Save Project As ... - expected behavior?

John Repucci john.repucci at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:54:11 CEST 2011

If I have a project that works (ie: compiles correctly...) and I do a
Project / Save Project As ... into a different directory with a
different name, should I expect that the new project should contain
all necessary files and compile correctly?

OnGuard example program: "codegen"  - If I compile it, it works just fine.
When I do a Project Save As ...into a different directory, I only find
two files in the new directory - NewCodeGen.lpi and NewCodeGen.lpr.
And (duh...), the application fails to compile, complaining it cannot
find a unit (codegenu, in this case).

0.9.31-29846, win32-Vista.