[Lazarus] Lazarus missing sqlite.dll after recompile, when sqlite was never used before

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Apr 9 08:15:25 CEST 2011

I refreshed Lazarus and FPC from the SVN trunk and recompiled them.
Now, suddenly, rebuilding Lazarus does not work, because upon restart it
is saying

"This application has failed to start because sqlite.dll was not found. ..."

Of course it does not find it, I never used sqlite in my life, it is not
in the system. Why is this suddenly happening?

And most importantly, how can this be fixed?

Thanks for any help,

AB