[Lazarus] config problem - deleted pkg source

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Sat Apr 30 00:45:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've tested a package by installing it into lazarus. I forgot about that
and deleted the pkg source. Now, when starting lazarus, a warning is
shown saying sth. like:

"The package is installed but no .lpk file was found. A dummy package
was created."

OK, after skipping those warnings I tried to deinstall the package using
lazarus' dialog (Package - > Install/Uninstall packages), but when
selecting the package in question and hitting the "Uninstall" button
there is another warning:

"The package can not be uninstalled, because it is needed by the IDE
itself."

How can I fix this problem without having to restore the package
deleted?

TIA,
Marc

--