[Lazarus] Lazarus application invalid on ubuntu 64

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:51:02 CEST 2011

> foo at bar in ~
> ○ file /bin/bash
> /bin/bash: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for
> GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux
> 2.6.9, stripped

ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked
(uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.4.0, not stripped

I have some problems with permissions.
I have my project on a portable HD where I am not able to change users
permissions in order to execute applications, I copied my executable on
my local HD and allowing execution it runs.
I found that the problem is related to the last version of udisks.
ok I solved, I downgraded udisks and now it works.
Thanks,
Andrea