[Lazarus] How do you configure separate output directories for projects in same directory.

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:52:56 CEST 2011

2011/4/5 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> Frank Church <vfclists at gmail.com> hat am 5. April 2011 um 12:50
> geschrieben:
>
>  [...]
>
>  Is there a macro for the Target File Name so that the unit output
> directory can be something like $(TargetFileName)/units ?
>

> I guess you meant something like $(TargetFileName)-units
>

> Mattias

$(TargetFile)\units works okay, but includes the .exe at then which I don't
want.

I tried $(NameOnly($(TargetFile))\units hoping that it would work, but it is
not expanded and the whole directory appears, as with
$(Name($(TargetFile))\units.

Does that work or I am using an out of date version 0.9.28.3?

> --

Frank Church