[Lazarus] Master/Detail Relation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:50:33 CEST 2011

2011/4/17 Peter Williams :
> I could not follow his instructions. And you are not help either.

I did not mean to come across as rude, I just don't think being
spoon-fed is very useful. Expecting somebody else to create a fully
working code example for you, is just wishful thinking. We are all
busy people.  From my past experience, and from looking at the
programmers that work for me, copy-and-paste coding teaches nobody
anything. Following some instructions, and working through the details
and problems you experience along the way, is the best way of
learning. You will probably remember it better for a next time too.

  - Graeme -