[Lazarus] Missing components when reading CCR through svn

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:07:58 CEST 2011

On 16/04/2011 20:33, Peter Williams wrote:
>  I am finding this thread a little hard to follow. What is the
> recommended why for me (or any Lazarus user) to download ALL of
> the Lazarus  CCR components ???
> Please include sample SVN command as I am a SVN user.

This is clearly outlined in the Lazarus CCR project, Develop page:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/develop

SVN:
====
$ svn co https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr
lazarus-ccr

CVS:
====
$ cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at lazarus-ccr.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lazarus-ccr login

$ cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at lazarus-ccr.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lazarus-ccr co
-P modulename

Git:
====
$ git clone
git://lazarus-ccr.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/lazarus-ccr/lazarus-ccr

...and...

$ git clone
git://lazarus-ccr.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/lazarus-ccr/dcpcrypt

If you go to the Lazarus CCR - Develop page, then you can browse each
repository with your web browser, so you can find out what specifically
you want to download - instead of downloading everything.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/