[Lazarus] reverse engineering tool wanted

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Wed Apr 20 15:13:20 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 20.04.2011, 10:05 +0300 schrieb Juha (gmail):
> Marc Santhoff kirjoitti tiistai, 19. huhtikuuta 2011 00:30:30:
> > I'm searching a reverse engineering tool that can handle lazarus' code.
> > The main goal is to generate class diagrams and sequence diagrams from
> > source.
>
> Is there any tool for any language that can reverse engineer sequence diagrams
> from source?

Not?

Hmm, I was using Modelmaker with Delphi1 & 2 until they switched from
having surrounding the generated lines by code tags to some closed
binary format. That was long ago ... so I had hoped there was some tool
for selectively following method calls hopping through classes.

The only sequence diagram I found around the lazarus website is that one
(lovely ASCII Art ;):

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LCL_Drag_Drop#Message_Sequence_Chart_or_UML_Sequence_Diagram

But that one must be hand drawn.

--