[Lazarus] setting fpdoc package name from lazarus

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 16:13:02 CEST 2011

Marc Santhoff schrieb:

> How can I handle this case, the package name is or will be different
> from the runnable project name?

I often create a dummy package and add the units to it. That seems to be
sufficient for the docfile creation, and the directory can be added to
the FPDoc pathes manually. This way my docs are always found, even if
the current project doesn't require the dummy package.

> OK, while developing I can run fpdoc using the project name and it
> works. Do I have to use sed/awk for changing the name afterwards or is
> there a more "integrated" way of doing this? If the name is changed and
> more testing or development has to be done the names all have to be
> changed back again ...

I'm not sure about the usage/requirements of project or package names.
You can find out yourself what happens when you save the project with a
different name...

DoDi