[Lazarus] TCDButton doesn't appear

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Mon Aug 1 22:04:21 CEST 2011

I'm needing to user TCDButton wich is part of the package Customdrawn. I click Package|Open Loaded Package and the package Customdrawn appears in the list of loaded package. If I click in Package|Install/Uninstall Packages the CustomDrawn appears in the left list(e.g., install)
 I can't find the TCDButton in any pallete in the Lazarus.I cannot insert it manually in the code.
 Why? Someone please tell me why. Why this component doesn't appear in any place if the package is present? How can I solve this trouble?
 Greetings from Sao Paulo – Brazil
 Ricardo