[Lazarus] tools for creating web database client

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Thu Aug 11 21:04:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know which tools and techniques are available for supporting
the programmer in creating web pages, in this special case for creating
a database client. This can be dynamic or static content and framing
pages.

Searching the Wiki I found information about CGI, Web Services and some
components for showing HTML. I know from memory there are some rich
client support techniques, but I forgot the names.

My goal is to use only one kind of basic technology on client and server
side. So if I have to use something else than fpc/lazarus for building
the visual part on the user side, the server will be done using this
something, too. And I like best to use Object Pascal.

What do you use?

TIA,
Marc
--