[Lazarus] TAChart legends

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Sun Aug 21 07:18:24 CEST 2011

Is there a way to have the legend aligned bottom center and BELOW the
frame of the graph.  The only alignment I could find was top or bottom
right or left, with the legend parked on top of the data I'd like to
show.  The graph would benefit from the legend, but not if the only way
to have the legend ends up hiding some of the data is it supposed to
explain.

Dave

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  7471 Brook Way Court     | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan