[Lazarus] The mouse doesn't appears in Windows Mobile 6.5

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:48:46 CEST 2011

2011/8/1 "ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody" <aro52 at gmx.com>:
>> Does the mouse show on other applications?
>
> Of course. In the pages of the Bradesco Bank or the Banrisul bank I can
> point the mouse to very different places in the screen and click. After I
> point to other place and click again and so on.

That does not mean anything ... the browser could have drawn it's own
mouse pointer in reaction to VK_UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT (Key down
events). At least Opera Mobile and Opera Mini do that! If the device
has it's own non-standard mouse pointer you will even see two pointers
sometime, a device pointer and the one created by the application.

It should be possible to do that in your own application, but I don't
know if it is possible to do that and still use native controls. For a
browser this is not a problem, because the browser is composed almost
entirely by 1 custom drawn control ocupying almost the entire screen.
If your app is similar, you can draw a mouse pointer limited to your
drawing control.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho