[Lazarus] TCDButton doesn't appear

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Tue Aug 2 13:47:56 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Sent: 08/02/11 03:04 AM
To: Lazarus mailing list
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] TCDButton doesn't appear

 2011/8/1 "Arí Ricardo Ody" <aro52 at gmx.com>: > I can't find the TCDButton in any pallete in the Lazarus. The ide needs to be rebuilt for that. It was rebuild various times during the trials, but the objective was not achieved, e.g., to see the TCDButton in a component palette. As I tell you in a private e-mail, I adopted a more simple solution. >I cannot insert it manually in the code. why not? IMHO the idea of put the component manually in the code goes against the idea of a visual IDE and I avoid it. Excuse me. It's only a opinion. Arí Ricardo