[Lazarus] The right way of installing FPC to use with Lazarus?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Aug 4 00:03:55 CEST 2011

> Lazarus requires rtl and package sources to lay inside <FPC>\sources while
FPC provides them inside fpcsrc folder.

Huh? Isn't it configurable in environment options? I kept FPC binaries, FPC
source code, and Lazarus (can't be separated between binaries and source
code) in their own directories. That way I don't need to have multiple copy
of FPC source code in each of my Lazarus installation (I use both Windows
and Linux) and upgrading is much easier.