[Lazarus] Top-posting, was Re: reading FORTRAN-style input in Lazarus

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Fri Aug 5 07:13:15 CEST 2011

I don't mean to offend, but I find top posting a more efficient way to
keep up with what's new in a conversation.  I understand old
Usenet-users prefer bottom-posting, but I've spent most of my life
working in a far older tradition of the news business.  In that
tradition it never pays to bury the lede.

Dave

On 8/5/2011 12:58 AM, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> PLEASE to do not top post.

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  7471 Brook Way Court     | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan