[Lazarus] Simulating a DBNavigator

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:56:36 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:47 PM,  <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:
> If it is a DB-Aware control, This means that the control may decide to post
> pending data changes. This in turn will change the state of the dataset to
> something other than the state the navigator button expects, and the state
> change notification will arrive too late for the button to ignore the click.

Yes, but if you consider that it cannot be used at all in phones
without a touch screen at the moment, I suppose it can't get any worse
then it is now.

Plus it is an option. Plus it is off by default.

> So changing this is IMHO not per se a good idea. If you do include this
> option, make sure it is not activated by default.

Yes, it is off by default, of course, otherwise it would not be
backwards compatible.

I commited in rev31874

To make this work you need to set:

Options = [noFocusableButtons]
TabStop = True

Options is available in the object inspector from now on.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho