[Lazarus] RE : RE : RE : Imposible call DLL (dylib) in Mac OSX Lion

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 19:47:41 CEST 2011

It went all right with dynamic loading. "liknlib" gives me and error in
linking time. So I think runtime loading of dll is better. What I don't know
is what it's necessary rename functions with "_" at starting in Mac. Is it a
bug?
Regards.
Juan.

It is not a bug. dlsym, the function used to find the address assumes C type
of function names which are prefixed with _. Pascal doesn't prefix exported
functions with _. See
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPa
ges/man3/dlsym.3.html, down the page, notes.

What is the error you are getting with {$linklib project1}? The messages
window doesn't show all messages. Click right on the messages window and
select "copy all shown and hidden messages to clipboard" or "Save all
messages to file" to get everything.

Ludo