[Lazarus] OT: Delphi XE2 uses FPC, plus VCL just not portable

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:33:07 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 08:09, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what world or time you live in, but in todays day and
> age, the African continent is dead center in the world map. To think
> of it, the African continent is apparently holding the record for the
> oldest human shaped skeletons too (they have some or other name I
> can't remember), depicting that it is the continent where human-kind
> started. But I wouldn't know much of that, I just believe what I read
> and see on National Geographic channel. ;-)

I strongly suspect that the "center of the world" directly depends on
the country which produced the map.
It least I know that Russian maps put Russia in the center
(which is relatively easy since it is very large anyway),
while U.S. maps are centered on American continent.
So I think Greame uses African maps ;-)

--
Alexander S. Klenin