[Lazarus] Delphi XE2 uses FPC, plus VCL just not portable

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:28:13 CEST 2011

On 08.08.2011 22:20, waldo kitty wrote:

> i'm just using this thread as a start for this private notation since it
> is one that seems to be affected...
>
> numerous of your posts seem to be being duplicated into the list... i
> don't know why or if other's posts are also being duplicated... i've
> noticed numerous ones while i've been catching up on the 400+ posts
> since my last day off work... your post just happened to be one that i
> decided to query about...
>
> do you have any ideas why i might be seeing this duplication??

I can't tell you a solution as I don't have the problem, but for a quick
check whether it's just you or the rest of the mailing list as well, I'd
suggest you to take a look at the web archive of the list.
As I don't have the link at hand currently I'll describe you how to
reach it: Go to http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org, use the "Mailing
Lists" link on the left, select the "lazarus" list, there something like
"archive" and then e.g. the thread view of this month.

Regards,
Sven